CoolJapanGoods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CoolJapanGoods

Discussing the Japanese Pop-culture and tradition

2 posters

Inquiry of takoyaki stove

Waps
    Waps

Norm Inquiry of takoyaki stove

Post by Waps Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Hello

Since I went to the Japan Expo in Paris, I tasted the famous Takoyaki. I dream to do them. Inquiry of takoyaki stove 2507903153
    I want to buy this stove Takoyaki on your website: (The object is currently in my cart but I dare not finish my order before being sure that the pan can be used on all types of cooker )

http://www.cooljapangoods.com/chami-mama-takoyaki-set-pieces-xml-493_494_495-874.html

I wanted to know if I can use it on plates ceramic and a gas cooker?

Thank you for your reply,

Waps
    Inquiry of takoyaki stove 1321129787
    Serge
    Serge
    Admin

Norm Re: Inquiry of takoyaki stove

Post by Serge Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:27 am

Waps wrote:Hello
    Since I went to the Japan Expo in Paris, I tasted the famous Takoyaki. I dream to do them. Inquiry of takoyaki stove 2507903153
    I want to buy this stove Takoyaki on your website: (The object is currently in my cart but I dare not finish my order before being sure that the pan can be used on all types of cooker )

http://www.cooljapangoods.com/chami-mama-takoyaki-set-pieces-xml-493_494_495-874.html

I wanted to know if I can use it on plates ceramic and a gas cooker?

Thank you for your reply,

Waps
    Inquiry of takoyaki stove 1321129787

Yes, you can use it on a Gas stove and a Ceramic stoves. but if you are a complete beginner at cooking Takoyaki, I would recommend something easier to handle like this one: http://www.cooljapangoods.com/takoyaki-machine-18-slots-xml-493_494_495-826.html

There are 2 important reasons:

1. Because the anti-stick surface is much better on the electrical one, so you don't have to constantly turn the Takoyaki over and over, and its easier to clean =)

2. When learning how to prepare takoyaki is easier to use both hands to turn them over; one with a Pick and the other with a wooden chopstick ^^ (the machine never moves). However, the product you were looking for is meant for professionals who can hold the pan with one hand (to control the heat), and also perform the fast Takoyaki-turning with the other hand Inquiry of takoyaki stove 1452235630 it takes some practice and it can ruin your Frying pan if you burn too many Takoyaki on it... =p

よろしく~
    Waps
    Waps

Post by Waps Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 am

Thank you for your reply.
    I have watched this type of machine, not very expensive. But I need a
    1000w transformer that costs 150€ minimum Inquiry of takoyaki stove 3809177048 . I do not pay as much to make
    Takoyaki. I want to buy it with my boyfriend. Him and me, it can be
    more easy to turn Takoyaki without burning, I think.

So thank you for your answer because I was afraid he does not go on ceramic plates and gas stove. Inquiry of takoyaki stove 3397520593

Best regards
    Waps

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:55 pm